Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thing 18

This post was created on google docs. I tried to go to Zoho Write first, but could not connect to the site. I can see the use for the online documents as I work in two different locations and used to email documents to myself so I could work on them from anywhere. Now I can just save them on google and work on them from anywhere.

It's also a good way to create posts for a blog. I get interrupted a lot when trying post to my blog. Using google to create the posts I can save them and continue later before I publish. I will use the interruptions as an excuse for the lack of creativity in my posts so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alan,
Zoho Writer is at http://writer.zoho.com - you may have typed ZohoWrite.com?

Please try it and let us know what you think.

Thanks,
Sridhar